Digital Marketing Specialist
As a member of Idea Theorem™, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex challenges in product design today. You will be part of a growing team, creating world-class digital products for some of the largest companies in North America.
This key role is focused on managing/optimizing our digital advertising spend as well as developing and implementing new digital marketing initiatives, promotions, social media and SEO / site improvements.
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Linkedin, and other social media marketing
- 2 – 5 years of B2B digital marketing experience
- Strong analytical mindset; enjoy finding the “why” behind the numbers.
- Monitor and analyze campaign effectiveness at delivering digital marketing contributed pipeline and review tracking metrics (using Google Adwords, Google Analytics, SEO assessment and Active Campaign or Hubspot) to provide solutions to increase performance by product.
- Evaluate campaign performance across all stages and channels of the journey from first touch to lead generation and pipeline contribution
- Consolidate findings and recommendations into actionable plans that help the team and leadership
- Develop digital marketing campaigns that will increase engagement and lead generation with a focus on SEO, PPC advertising, organic search, display advertising, relevant website and landing pages
- Day to day responsibilities of managing Idea Theorem™’s digital advertising budget to drive traffic, conversions and ad spend efficiencies across Google/FB/IG
- Ongoing tracking and in-depth analysis of digital campaigns and metrics to assess results, improve performance and identify opportunities
- Develop and implement new ads/new campaigns to support business objectives
- Regular reporting of digital ad performance and search standings to refine strategies/tactics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years of B2B digital marketing experience
- Experience with Google Adwords, Linkedin, and other social media marketing platforms
- A scaling design agency with a variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Growth opportunities in a matrixed management environment
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars, and educational courses
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Team building events and lunches
- Flexible health and wellness benefit
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
Apply For This Job